"Blue" Diving Center
Learn To Dive...
- Before each dive always check your equipment.
- Organize the plan of the dive (in water- out water- depth-time limits).
- If we make 2 dives in one day we always start from the deepest dive.
- The free diving and scuba diving must always be carried out by groups of two or more people. Do not dive alone.
- 24 hours before dive avoid drinking alcohol, don't staying awake too long or participating in strenuous physical activities.
- If you have problems with your health, or taking any medication, ask your doctor if you can dive or not.
- During the dive, equate often the airway spaces
- Stay in the Νo Deco Limit (N.D.L) time for each depth. Never pass the limits
- In cases of fatigue and breathlessness try keeps control your breathing, taking deep breaths. Stop, Breath & Relax
- We always have a safety decompression stop in 5m/5min
- Before the ascent notify your partner, make sure that understand your intention and start ascent to surface with him.
- The speed of ascent is less than18m/min, recommended 10m/min
- During the ascent do not hold your breath, breath slowly and normally
- Maximum 3 dives per day.
- 18 hours after scuba diving avoid repetitive and do not travel by plane